-The tiles are exact reproductions of the originals, with permission of the author, in glazed tiles and cooked at 980ºC.
-All tiles have a hanger on the back to put it on vertical surfaces.
4,90€+ Free Shipping
This square takes its name from the convent founded in 1573 called of Carmen Descalzo, in the street with the same name, Carmen. This building was reconstructed between 1611 and 1640 by the architect D. Miguel Soria, collaborating with him in the realization of the sizes of the covers the sculptor Mateo de Cortray. At the beginning of the XX century was installed in the outside of the convent a fronton, owing to the popularity of this sport with basque origins showed in Madrid.