-The tiles are exact reproductions of the originals, with permission of the author, in glazed tiles and cooked at 980ºC.
-All tiles have a hanger on the back to put it on vertical surfaces.
11,50€+ Free Shipping
Old settlement of the convent of clergy of Espíritu Santo from the year 1648, which suffered a fire in the year 1823, being almost completely destroyed. But before the demolition required due to the damage suffered and the death of Fernando VII, the convent was used to meet the Cortes of 1834. On the occasion of the new use that was given, was restored temporarily with some ornaments on its facade, and could be used until the month of May, 1841.
Once demolished, proceeded to the building up of what is the current Congreso de los Diputados, being queen Isabel II who laid the first stone for its construction on the 10th day of October, 1843. The project of the building was carried out by architect D. Narciso Pascual y Colomer, completing its construction in the year 1850.
The 3 of November of that same year was held the royal session of the opening of the Cortes, continuing its mission until today.