-The tiles are exact reproductions of the originals, with permission of the author, in glazed tiles and cooked at 980ºC.
-All tiles have a hanger on the back to put it on vertical surfaces.
4,90€+ Free Shipping
The history of this square comes back to the 15th of August, 1787, when some boys, playing, found in a corral a small canvas, then restored by the aunt of one of them: Andrea Isabel de Tinteros, who also receives a street with her name in the old centre of Madrid.
Andrea offered a space in her house for the adoration of the virgin. The fervor was gradually growing up to the virgin and so then, Andrea built the chapel. The church which today is known as «iglesia de La Paloma» was built, although the official name is the parish San Pedro el Real, which still keeps the image found by those young boys.
The virgin is the patron saint of the guild of firefighters, and one of the most cherished virgins of Madrid.