-The tiles are exact reproductions of the originals, with permission of the author, in glazed tiles and cooked at 980ºC.
-All tiles have a hanger on the back to put it on vertical surfaces.
4,90€+ Free Shipping
This square takes its name from the convent founded in 1573 called the Carmen Calzado, in the street that also bears the name of Carmen. This building was rebuilt between 1611 and 1640 by the architect don Miguel de Soria, collaborating with him in the realization of the lateral carvings of the sculptor Mateo de Cortray.
At the beginning of the twentieth century was installed in what was the conventual part a pediment, due to the popularity that this sport of Basque provenance showed in Madrid.